Currently looking for Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Thai speakers to working in healthcare in Dublin.
Night Shift with allowance
Needs to be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Provide a ‘gold standard’ customer service offering by professionally and efficiently managing all customer engagements.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Thoroughly record and process within an ‘Electronic Patient Management System’, all information as required by the company, client or relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assume additional responsibilities in the absence of fellow care coordinators (be it in relation to annual leave or short term absences due to training and meeting requirements).
- Assume additional responsibilities when the Department is in need of support and/or when it is requested by your line manager and/or company.
- Contribute towards department objectives in line with the overall business strategy. Be proactive and demonstrate initiative in the undertaking of tasks.
- Prepare, maintain and distribute service activity reports as required.
- Prepare, maintain and distribute trend analysis as required.
- Ensure productivity is maintained at all levels within the role.
- Deliver and exceed upon agreed KPI’s as set by your line manager.
- Be willing to grow and adjust within the role to satisfy the needs of a fast paced, ever expanding business.
- Maintain general organisation and cleanliness with the Department.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
- Education: high school or equivalent; 1-2 years of college preferred
- At least two years of experience in scheduling patients at ambulatory or in-patient oncology practice
- Have experience working at oncology/cancer centers
- Previous experience working in a health care setting to include medical terminology and familiarity with oncology preferred, or any combination of education and experience to provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Great attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Must be able to speak with patients and caregivers about very personal topics
- Languages: English & Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai or Indonesian
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills including the ability to utilise and quickly navigate database systems.
- Works well under pressure.
- Polite and empathetic telephone manner.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work to stringent deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and customer care skills
- Excellent attention to detail and be good at keeping records
- Strong aptitude for learning
- Work on your own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressur
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner essential
- Ability to work on their own initiative as well as being an active team player
- Professional and confident in dealing with clients and colleagues alike
Attractive salary and benefits
For more information, please contact Torben Jensen at Torben.email@example.com and feel free to share this ad with anyone interested.