An ideal candidate will have previous experience working as Catering Assistant in Ireland, excellent communication and time management skills; ability to work in a team and on their own initiative; You will have good level of spoken English and can maintain a strict professional approach to work.
Catering Assistant Job responsibilities in Dublin:
- Assist with basic food preparation.
- Organise food preparation areas.
- serving breakfast to the patients on each ward and collecting the empty trays.
- Assist with set up and service of food counter.
- Understand daily menu portion control.
- Ensure counters are replenished and tidy throughout service.
- check the temperatures of all food being served to the patients.
- Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties.
- To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures.
- To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures.
- Have Garda Vetting.
- Manual Handling - This will be provided.
- HACCP is essential but can be provided.