My client, a global Contract Research Organisation, is currently recruiting for a Cell Laboratory Scientist.
The role of Cell lab Scientist's primary responsibilities involves supporting the design, conduct and oversight of development projects to create and validate new bioassay methods, enhancing existing methods, and transferring client-provided methods.
· Under limited supervision, the Scientist's primary responsibilities involve supporting the design, conduct and oversight of development projects to create and validate new bioassay methods, enhancing existing methods, and transferring client-provided methods.
· Consulting with clients on an ongoing basis with project updates.
· Training / Mentoring junior scientists on the team
· Troubleshooting of instruments and method performance, and
· Preparing technical reports and papers.
· Hands-on quantitative and qualitative analysis using immunochemistry or cell-based assay techniques.
· Working within ICH and USP guidelines and FDA GMP regulatory requirements.
Education and Experience
· Degree or equivalent in Life science Biochemistry, immunology or cell biology
· 2+ years experience in developing cellular and immunologically based assays within a GMP environment.
· Ability to utilize Microsoft Excel and Word to perform tasks
· Proven ability in technical writing skills
· Proven problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
· Time management and project management skills
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work in a collaborative work environment with a team as well as working off own initiative.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment requiring frequent changes in priorities.
· Ability to train/mentor junior staff.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671