Cpl is actively recruiting for a Channel Sales Manager to join a Global Technology Leader with Headquarters based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company operating with the vision of bringing revolutionary products to life for a wide range of industries.
What to expect day to day
Reporting to the Global Sales Director the Channel Sales Manager will play a vital role in supporting the growth of this company’s international presence and business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the identification, recruitment and management of global sales channels, working with Regional Managers, to deliver on growth and profitability objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, recruit and onboard new channels across international markets and sectors of business
- Work with Regional Sales Manages to identify requirements, gaps or opportunities on supporting growth
- Work with regional sales managers to develop a channel strategy, to maximise value and minimise conflict, and implement
- Work directly with partners to build forecasts and deliver strategies to hit targets
- Continuously train channel sales team on company offerings
- Manage relationships with channel partners
- Monitor sales and operational results based on agreed metrics
- Represent company at industry trade shows
- Work with marketing for targeted/ localised marketing efforts and campaigns Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements including validity management
- Ensure adoption of company program/ initiatives among assigned partners
What you will need to succeed
- Minimum of three years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written English
- You will be an excellent communicator – working across a range of languages and cultures
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Experience on social media platforms such as Linkedin, for example to facilitate identification, research and recruitment of channel partners Additional languages a positive
- An attractive salary and bonus package – tailored to attract the best candidate in the market
- Company Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
- On-site parking
- Flexible / Remote Working
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Wellness programmes
To be considered for this opportunity send your CV today via the link or contact Emma Braniff @ Cpl for further details