I am recruiting for a uniquely exciting opportunity for an experienced channel marketer to join an iconic global brand in a new role to Ireland. You will join a team that are crucial to the company’s achievement of their commercial goals by managing important channel partners and working also collaboratively with the internal product management team. You will be responsible for driving the education of key channel counterparts on the brand’s ground-breaking products which will help them become passionate brand experts to the end customer.
This is an opportunity to drive a business at the top of their game and a portfolio which contributes a hugely significant contribution to the overall business.
- Manage key retailer channel marketing activity including online and offline stores, ensuring that cohesive quarterly 6- and 12-month marketing plans are in place and implemented effectively.
- Develop strategic TTL plans with partners for new product launch, in-life phase and implement channel campaigns to achieve sell-out target, expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets
- Set KPIs for all planned marketing activity including digital metrics and manage/review effectiveness & ROI.
- Create and implement strong, creative marketing activities included key promotional activity /added value campaigns within specific managed channels on time and to budget including catalogues, In-store Sales Promotion Execution
- Digital advertising and product execution on third party retailer websites including PDPs, Category pages, Banner advertising and paid search / Social
- Digital Brand Store development and Digital product page development
- Demonstrate effective brand management within specific managed channels
- Work with the Irish sales teams to sell into channel new and existing products/ promotions through clear presentation of the ATL marketing plan and development of bespoke BTL/Channel initiatives to stimulate consumer demand and drive sales within channel.
- Review and analyse the competitive forces both in the market and channels, and plan for such events to limit the potential negative effect
- Be responsible for and ensure the Channel marketing budget for specific managed channels to maximize ROI.
- Work closely with the UK brand team to develop and execute local brand campaigns in line with the overall brand strategy and objectives. Overseeing the execution and implementation of the brand campaigns in the Irish market.
- Work with the Training and Field teams to assist in driving a schedule of training events / road shows that give clear direction for sales staff on relevant products sold within specific managed channels.
- Work with the Retail Marketing Team to ensure strong positioning of TVAV products in store both in branded display areas and in run.
- Manage and organise local retailer and company events
- 5/6 years Channel Marketing experience, ideally within consumer electronics, retail or FMCG is essential
- Demonstrated experience across the marketing mix, ATL and BTL is essential in order to be considered for this role
- You are a confident and natural presenter, with strong presentation skills
- A natural leader and relationship builder, and thrive working collaboratively across a matric environment in order to meet agreed goals
- experience in reporting and budget management, you have a keen commercial ability to produce business cases and ROI on marketing spend
- Experience working with significant marketing budgets
- Highly motivated, passionate, you love what you do
- Creative, with the ability to work on multiple projects
Apply today for a full spec and more information!