Cpl in partnership with our client SK Biotek are looking for a Chemical Process Operator to join the Operations Department..
Reporting to the Shift Team Lead, the Chemical Process Operator is responsible for all tasks associated with the manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and the operation of an API plant.
The role involves but is not limited to:
- The handling of chemicals to manufacture Intermediates and APIs.
- Ensuring that plant operations are performed in a safe manner and to cGMP standards.
- Dealing efficiently and effectively with production issues that may arise.
- Use of IT/Automation systems as required to complete assigned tasks.
- Membership of the site emergency response team.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- The successful candidate will hold a relevant Science/Engineering degree or have significant previous experience in an API manufacturing environment.
- This role involves a 42hr week, working a 4-shift cycle as the plant operates on a 24/7 basis.
- Good communication skills and team working skills are essential.
This is a Specified Purpose Contract position.