My client is a global leader in the manufacture of industrial chemicals and adhesives, they will be hiring 6 experienced Chemical Manufacturing Process Operators for January / February 2022, and these are for a 24-month fixed term contract with the company direct.
Chemical Manufacturing Operator jobs x 6 in Dublin 24 (24-month contract)
Salary range is between €35,911 to €39,295 + 20% shift premium for 2 cycle shift Monday to Friday and overtime, annual bonus scheme, VHI paid for employee and family for the 24 months, and you will also be included for the 2 year contract duration in the company defined contribution pension scheme.
The shift pattern is Days – 7am to 3pm Mon to Thurs and 7am to 2pm on Friday.
Evenings – 3pm to 11pm Monday to Thursday and 2pm to 9pm on Friday
There is also a possibility that on occasion if there are significant increases in production that they might need to implement a 3rd night shift and if so, the shift premium will increase to 33.33%
Manufacturing Operator Description:
• The job requires the manufacturing operator to be flexible and have the ability to maintain focus whilst under pressure.
• It is essential that manufacturing operator is coming from a high-volume manufacturing background with a minimum of 2 years direct experience in a high-speed high volume manufacturing environment.
• Manufacturing operator should be able to multitask and solve problems that arise in the warehouse. The job requires these problems to be resolved quickly and efficient.
• The successful manufacturing operator should have the ability to work on their own initiative.
The successful Manufacturing Operator will possess:
• At least 2 years high volume experience is required.
• Excellent communications are essential for the job.
• Manufacturing operator must be able to multitask and have a proven track record.
• Be a good problem solver.
• Experience in FMCG, Drinks, Food, and Chemical, Pharma or Semi-Conductor industries is an absolute advantage.
• Team player attitude is essential.
Those interested in the chemical production operator jobs should submit their CV for immediate review and I will respond to your application within 48 hours
Do you have 2+ years’ experience in high volume automated manufacturing?
Are you available for employment end of January / early February 2022 ?
Are you entitled to work in full employment in Ireland ?