Our client, an ambitious & fast-growing life science company based in West of Ireland is looking to recruit their new Chief Commercial Officer to join its Senior Leadership Team.
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) will be responsible for designing, leading, and executing the company's Sales and Business Development strategy. Based on the successful execution and delivery of that strategy, the CCO will be responsible and accountable for the Company hitting its Sales growth objectives and associated revenue targets.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Providing commercial leadership and guidance on all major sales opportunities and bids
- Develop and continue to grow revenue streams through establishing and maintaining key long-term relationships.
- Build an international structure for the development of the organisation.
- Ability to collaboratively build new commercial models with the senior management team (SMT) and Board.
- Accountability for agreed Commercial sales targets financial and process KPIs.
- Continue to build the expanding sales teams in tandem with growth targets.
- Design and build a process map to provide a more robust link between sales activity and revenue streams.
- Maintaining a high-performance mission-driven culture
- Curiosity to review competitor and market analysis for opportunities to push ahead/close gaps.
- Ability to manage complex negotiation processes and reduce long sales cycles as well as execute large deals firsthand.
- Work closely with Marketing and Product (Dev/Design/Clinical/Content) to meet customer demand, as well as key strategic objectives.
- Ability to lead a team of direct reports across a number of countries.
- Experience in significant revenue and market growth streams.
- Helped to scale previous businesses internationally.
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare and life science sector is extremely desirable.
- Demonstrated a distinguished sales track record as measured by sales goal achievement, diverse deal size, and territory growth in the healthcare B2B industry.
- Strong affinity for services and ability to effectively position a solution.
- In-depth knowledge of sales theories, best practices along with a solid mastery of, and success in lead generation.
- High-energy, results-oriented sales professional with experience working in both emerging growth and mature organizations.
- Great collaborator, enjoys and thrives in a culture of individual and group accountability and trust.
- Entrepreneurial orientation is essential for the current and future growth trajectory of the company.
- To be able to challenge and be challenged.
- A passionate, professional, driven individual who loves sales and building a company that transforms lives.
For more information or to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Deborah Crilly firstname.lastname@example.org