Cpl is looking for individuals with critical thinking and decision making abilities to in well-known electronic commerce company based in Cork. Fraud Specialist evaluate buyer or seller transactions/profiles and help safeguard our client’s global customer base.
These positions are ideal for recent graduates or people with customer service backgrounds as training is provided.
- Supporting customer base- buyers,merchants and internal customer via email and/telephone
- Identify and help minimize risks placed by fraud patterns and trends and taking appropriate actions.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly productivity and quality standards consistently.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Excellent written and spoken skills and an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Capable of learning and sharing knowledge to the team.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Passionate commitment to Company's emergence as the world's most customer-centric company.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese both written and verbal (This role is bi-lingual)
- Third level qualification.
- Previous work experience in a customer service environment.
- Knowledge of or experience in a fraud/risk management environment highly desirable.
- 1G visa of more than 6 months, stamp 4 or EU passport.
- 22 paid holiday
- 6 months Contract
- Health Insurance
- Location: Cork
- Working hours (6:00am-10:00pm) 40 hours per week – Flexibility to work weekends required