Fraud Investigation Specialist
Cpl is looking for individuals with critical thinking and decision making abilities to work in the second largest tech company in the world. Candidate will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. Company based in Cork
The position relies on an analytical mind, detailed investigation and excellent judgment. You will need to evaluate buyer/sellers transaction/profile and help safeguard the company's platform.
• Supporting customer base- buyers, merchants and internal customer via email and/telephone
• Identify and help minimize risks placed by fraud patterns and trends and taking appropriate actions.
• Achieving and exceeding weekly productivity and quality standards consistently.
• Participate in ad hoc projects as necessary.
• Excellent written and spoken skills and an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
• Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Capable of learning and sharing knowledge to the team.
• Ability to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Passionate commitment to Company's emergence as the world's most customer-centric company.
• Fluency in English and Chinese both written and verbal (This role is bi-lingual)
• Previous work experience in a customer service environment.
• Knowledge of or experience in a fraud/risk management environment preferred but not essential
• These positions are ideal for recent graduates or people with customer service backgrounds.
• Initial 6 months Contract and possible extension
• Salary: €28K per year plus monthly language bonus
• Based in Cork (initially remote-working)
• Working hours: Between 7am-10pm and part- weekend shift required (flexibility needed)