At CPL we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients to provide innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges.
We are currently recruiting for a prestigious client as part of nation- wide contract. They seek to hire a Civil Engineer who has experience in roadworks to join the road service for Northern Ireland working out of Antrim.
Working hours: Monday to Friday (Flexi time)
The position is temporary with an estimated duration of 6 to 12 months. Please note that this is purely an estimated duration.
Candidates will be responsible for providing responses to Road Maintenance projects and as such will be involved in many small projects over the course of their employment.
Candidates must be able to display:
- Ability to cope under pressure with contract work
- Experience supervising road teams and working on road projects throughout NI
Candidates must clearly identify their skills/experience in the following areas on their application:
5 years or more on roadworks contract administration and supervision
- Have a Full UK Driving License & access to a vehicle to carry out site visits across NI
- A HNC in Civil Engineering or relevant field
- Roads experience is essential