Provide service support in the life insurance financial services sector to customers of a major life insurance Irish company operating in the EU. Provision of information, resolution of claims and queries and communication with internal and external customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsibility for providing product information to branches and their customers.
· Life insurance claims related documentation control and request to appropriate recipients.
· Responsibility to provide detailed information on single or groups of live policies.
· Registering in the appropriate systems all those information related to pending cases.
· Reconciliation of legal documents in line with agreed procedures.
· Responsibility for guiding new and existing customers through the policy process for the client.
· Resolving customer claims on a day to day basis in an efficient and timely manner.
· Recording customer information and issues in the appropriate systems and ensuring that records are maintained and are kept up to date
* Minimum 1-year previous relevant work experience, ideally in the insurance sector or claims processing area
* Previous experience in reviewing and analyzing documentation
* Be fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
* Immediate eligibility to work in Ireland
Location: Dublin 1 (currently working from home due to COVID-19)
Language: Italian and English
Salary: €25k + Bonus (€2K)
Experience/background: Insurance, Legal, Reviewing and Analysing Documentation, Administration
Contract: Permanent Fulltime
If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com