Our client in Craigavon requires an experienced Production Cleaner to work in their Pharma Services department.
Shift Pattern:x2 shifts available-- Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm & 2pm – 10pm
- Responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness in the Production and Office
- Areas of Almac Pharma Services
- Perform general cleaning of designated production and administration areas including offices, reception areas, production corridors, production rooms, laboratories, toilets and changing areas .
- Undertake cleaning tasks in line cleaning schedules
- Undertake cleaning to a standard required by GMP and internal procedures.
- Work effectively as part of the facility cleaning team to ensure cleaning objectives are achieved
- Complete accurate documentation of cleaning undertaken.
- Previous cleaning experience within the workplace.
- Ability to undertake and share roles as part of a team
- Extensive cleaning experience in an industrial setting.
- Experience of cleaning in a regulated working environment
- Use of cleaning equipment.