I am currently seeking a Grade III Clerical Officer on behalf of my Public Sector Client. This position will be based in the Naas, Co. Kildare and is of immediate start
Job Title: Clerical Officer Grade III
Weekly Hours: 37
Hourly Pay Rate: €12.49
Location: Naas- Co. Kildare
- Liaising with transport company and arranging transport patients to enable them to get to testing centres
- Liaising with patients via telephone to get an idea of the level of need required (no patient contact involved at all)
- Email lists of patients to transport authority
- Collate data, report on trends arising from the data, strong experience with excel required
- Clinical and medical typing
- Maintain accurate up to date records, both computerised and paper copy filing systems and records
- Assist in and / or prepare reports as necessary
- Keep themselves appraised of the relevant documentation / procedures as relevant
- Provide required information and support to Service Managers and teams, team members, clients, patients, members of the public etc.
- Action all communications in a timely manner
- Identify potential problems / inconsistencies in a timely manner and consult with line manager as appropriate
- Represent the service in a positive manner
- Undertake other assignments as directed
Essential Requirements & Qualifications
- Relevant person must have excellent typing skills.
- Medical admin experience would be an asset.
- Previous clerical experience desirable.
- IT skills such as Word and Excel essential.
- Garda Vetting will be required.
- Other duties such as Filing, Photocopying may be required.
- Leaving Certificate with a minimum of 5 grade D’s (lower level) or equivalent. A post Leaving Certificate qualification would be an advantage.
- Must be available to start asap-role is based on site
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position or require more information, please send your CV to email@example.com today!