Servisource are currently seeking a Grade III Clerical Officer on behalf of their Public Sector Client. This position will be based in the East side of Galway City. This is a temporary 3 month contract approx.
Job Title: Clerical Officer Grade III
Weekly Hours: 37
Hourly Pay Rate: €12.49
Location: Galway City.
- Answer queries and provide a reception/ telephone service
- Provide office support
- Clinical and medical typing
- Manage Data - including: maintaining, correcting, collating, interrogating, validating and processing data
- Maintain accurate up to date records, both computerised and paper copy filing systems and records
- Assist in and / or prepare reports as necessary
- Keep themselves appraised of the relevant documentation / procedures as relevant
- Provide required information and support to Service Managers and teams, team members, clients, patients, members of the public etc.
- Action all communications in a timely manner
- Identify potential problems / inconsistencies in a timely manner and consult with line manager as appropriate
- Actively participate in innovation and change management in the approach to best practice within the Department
- Represent the service in a positive manner
- Undertake other assignments as directed
Essential Requirements & Qualifications
- Relevant person must have excellent typing skills, both from notes and dictaphone.
- Previous clerical experience desirable.
- IT skills such as Word and Excel essential.
- Garda Vetting will be required.
- Other duties such as Filing, Photocopying may be required.
- Leaving Certificate with a minimum of 5 grade D’s (lower level) or equivalent. A post Leaving Certificate qualification would be an advantage.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position or require more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!