Recruit Island are currently seeking a Clerical Officer Grade III for their client who is based within the Public Sector in Westmeath. This is a temporary contract running week to week.
Position: Clerical Officer Grade III
Location: Mullingar, Westmeath
Contract: Temporary week to week
Hourly pay rate: €12.49 per hour (new entrants to public sector)
- Manage Data - including: maintaining, correcting, collating, interrogating, validating and processing data
- Maintain accurate up to date records, both computerised and paper copy filing systems and records
- Assist in and / or prepare reports as necessary
- Keep themselves appraised of the relevant documentation / procedures as relevant
- Provide required information and support to Service Managers and teams, team members, clients, patients, members of the public etc.
- Action all communications in a timely manner
- Identify potential problems / inconsistencies in a timely manner and consult with line manager as appropriate
- Actively participate in innovation and change management in the approach to best practice within the Department
- Represent the service in a positive manner
- Undertake other assignments as directed
- Any other administrative support as requested
- Support, promote and actively participate in sustainable energy, water and waste initiatives to create a more sustainable, low carbon and efficient health service
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position please apply today!