Cpl has an immediate requirement for a Clerical Officer (Grade IV) to provide administration support to an Executive Office in Cork city.
- 2-month temporary contract (possibility to extend)
- Site based role
- 37 hours/week
- Immediate availability
What you will be doing:
- Organise internal/external meetings
- Handle enquiries coming through to the office and routing enquiries as appropriate
- Manage a busy email inbox
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain shared folders
- Send out invites and agendas. Take notes/minutes and actions from staff meetings.
What you will need:
- 1-2 years of high-level administration experience in a professional environment.
- Comfortable supporting people at a high level.
- Good organisational skills, detail oriented and always thinking ahead.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
If interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please email email@example.com.