Cpl are currently recruiting for two Clerical Officers (Grade V) with the HSE. These are temporary contracts based in Cork city (north).
- 2-3 month contracts
- 37 hours/week
- Immediate availability
You will report to the Network Manager and be responsible for the management of administration staff and conduct duties such as payroll returns, health & safety, database management, reporting, invoice management, process improvement and human resources.
- At least 2-3 years previous experience working in a multi-faceted role (Health & Safety, HR, payroll)
- Provide the necessary supervision and co-ordination of staff
- Possess excellent IT and Microsoft office skills, particularly excel
- Good planner and ability to meet deadlines with an organised and process focused manner
- Liaise with Line Management to ensure the accurate completion of reports
- Monitor and record staff attendances, absenteeism, and HR issues
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email email@example.com.