My client, a public sector organisation is currently seeking a Clerical Officer / Administrator with high level administration experience to join their busy team on a temporary contract. In terms of location this role is based in Limerick.
- Front of house reception duties
- Greet patients in a courteous manner at all times, dealing with all enquiries politely and efficiently, displaying empathy when answering queries at the reception desk or over the telephone.
- To deal with ad hoc enquiries and complaints in a pleasant and responsive manner, solving problems immediately where possible and referring to an appropriate senior person if necessary.
- Attention to detail with insurance details, correspondence to consultants and secretaries, and follow ups from patients.
- Ensure that all administrative duties are carried out in a professional, accurate and efficient manner at all times.
- Dictaphone Typing is an advantage there is a lot of processes involved with paperwork so accuracy is of the utmost importance.
Hours of Work :Monday to Friday business hours 37 hours per week
Skills / Experience:
- 1-2 years Administration skills & must have experience working in an office environment is essential
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Office to complete this role (Word & Excel).
- Dictaphone typing a big advantage
- QQI Level 5 in Medical administration is an advantage.
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
For further information please email your details to Sarah.email@example.com or call 087 9077699