Cpl are recruiting for a number of immediate Clerical Officer (Grade III) roles within the HSE. These are temporary contracts with the possibility of extension.
- 3-6 month temporary contract
- 37 hours/week
- Site based role Monday – Friday
These positions are ideal for someone who is organised, detailed oriented, likes coordination and working in fast-paced, ever-changing environments.
What you will be doing:
- Co-ordinate and support recruitment campaigns.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process of vacant posts in conjunction with the hiring manager.
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics.
- Responsible for management of personnel documentation processing, electronic personnel files maintenance.
- Work closely with and support hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Coordinating and scheduling of interview panels.
- Responsible for the administration of all recruitment documentation and correspondence.
- Ensuring both employment law and internal recruitment processes are adhered to.
- Ensure accurate, effective and inclusive communications to all team members.
- Ability to communicate with key Stakeholders keeping them updated at all times.
- Identifying and assisting in the on-boarding of employees efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure deadlines are met and that service levels are maintained.
- Ensure that archives and records are accurate, maintained confidentially and readily available to the appropriate authority.
- Ensure line management is kept informed of issues.
What you will need:
- At least 6-12 months professional administration experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- HR/Recruitment background a plus but not essential (education or professional).
- High level of organisation, attention to detail and customer service.
- Comfortable working in demanding, ever-changing environments.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
If interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please email email@example.com.