Are you a fluent Swedish & English speaker, ideally with excellent experience in supporting a corporate client base? Are you ambitious to kick on your career in Ireland beyond customer services?
Our client, a highly successful US multinational in the medical devices & equipment sector are now expanding their Client & Key Accounts Management team & have a specific need for a Swedish speaker to join the Nordics grouping.
As a Client Account Manager, you will deal directly with corporate & commercial customers across Swedish & English speaking markets & act as a key resource for the commercial & sales teams both Limerick & across the EMEA region.
Your main duties will consist of managing order quotation & tendering processes, engaging with customers on product shipping & logistics queries, process customer feedback & updates with the relevant teams, analyse order trends & market information, update product & inventory databases & support team management with their projects.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
• 3rd level degree/qualification in business/commerce ideally.
• 1-2+ years in a similar key account or commercial client focused role.
• Experience gained in handling order quotation & tender process would be an advantage.
• Fluent Swedish & English is essential.
• Proven ability to interact with colleagues & clients at all levels & deliver excellent client service.
This is a permanent position with €29.5k base salary, full pension, private health cover & additional benefits after probation.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying, or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 0860279756 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com