Client Accountant - Funds
£34,000 - £42,000
Belfast office, 60/40 Hybrid
CPL are delighted to be working closely with a renowned, leading investor services company as they enter a new and exciting phase of growth within their Belfast city centre office.
Due to continued success across the European market, CPL are currently recruiting for a number of client accountants on a full time, permanent basis.
Let’s start with what’s in it for you;
· An interesting day to day job role
· Excellent career development potential
· An excellent and supportive working environment
· A highly competitive starting salary as well as a vast company benefits package
Roles & Responsibilities;
• Day to day responsibility for the management of designated clients
• Review quarterly and annual financial statements and reports
• Work closely with your line Manager and Technical & Training Team to ensure financial statements meet the Funds’ reporting requirements, eg UK GAAP or IFRS
• Review investor drawdown calculations to ensure accuracy of figures as Funds seek access to their commitments from investors
• Review investor distribution calculations to ensure the flow of funds from the sale of an investment are accurately recorded so that proceeds are appropriately allocated and paid to investors
• Ensure the accurate communication of all cash movements between the Fund and its Investors through the issuance of relevant notices to investors
• Oversee the preparation and completion process of Client deliverables including agreeing timetables with Clients, and thereafter monitoring progress against these to ensure deliverables are on track
• Conduct regular Client calls with CFO or Financial controller to ensure open and effective communication at all times.
What we are looking for;
• Higher level education, IATI qualification or equivalent
• ACCA/ ACA/CIMA qualified, Qualified by Experience or equivalent
• 3+ years’ experience working in a professional office environment. Ideally working in financial services or accounting practice working on multiple client relationships
• Ideally has experience reviewing working paper files and Financial Statements
• Management of client relationships and experience with resolving issues directly with clients
If this sounds like an opportunity that could potentially be of interest to you, simply get in touch with Nathaniel Ferris by applying to this advertisement or giving me a call.