The Role: Client Advisor
I am looking to speak to an experienced Client Advisor who is looking for a new and challenging opportunity with a well regarded global insurance company.
Ideally you will be CIP or ACII qualified with 1-2 years commercial experience (property & casualty) as a Client Advisor. The role offers an attractive salary with strong benefits.
Key Responsibilities :
- Request and analyse underwriting information
- Draft client renewal reports and registers of insurance
- Manage premium billing, collections and settlements
- Assist with day –to-day client insurance and risk queries along with mid-term changes to risk
- Be aware of the Client’s business, business issues, insurance programmes and service plans
- Liaise with the various departments within to provide Client service solutions
Your Experience & Qualifications :
- CIP or ACII qualified in Commercial General Insurance
- High level of customer service
- Ability to maintain clear lines of communication with various internal and external stakeholders
- High level of accuracy/attention to detail and ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- A degree in Business Studies or a related discipline
- 1 – 2 years’ experience as a Client Advisor
Please apply now if interested or email your CV to Kevin.OToole@cpl.ie or contact Kevin O Toole on 01-9476390 for further details.