We are the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, we are relied on by more than 16,000 organizations and 650,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, we serve more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe from offices in New York, London, Washington, DC, Amsterdam, Sydney, Christchurch, and Galway, Ireland.
As a Customer Implementation Specialist, you will work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, and Products to define and drive strategy for successful onboarding and own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, onboarding new clients. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each client’s business requirements and driving them to realise a fast time-to-value from their investment.
· Project manage a portfolio of enterprise customer onboardings to successful outcomes, accelerating Time to Value, growing and retaining customers.
· Collaborate with internal technical resources, customer training and Customer Success to empower and train customers to use our platform and powerful features as efficiently as possible.
· Coordinate effectively all stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
· Help drive early adoption and track pre-agreed KPIs
· Understand and document client stakeholder roles & hierarchy within a detailed account to ensure successful transitions to the Customer Success Manager team after onboarding.
· Native level(C2) Dutch, French, or Spanish and working fluency in English.
· Minimum 2 years of experience of cross-functional program management experience.
· Minimum 2 years of experience of consultant, implementation expert, project manager, or business analyst, or client success.
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical users.
· Willing to relocate or to be based in Galway, Ireland.
· Valid work permit in Ireland: Stamp 1G, Stamp 4, EU passport, etc.
· Negotiable competitive salary.
· Health and dental care plan.
· Pension scheme.
· Work from home provided temporarily.
· Brand new office since Nov 20.
· Permanent contract.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.