Our client, a global leader in the technology services sector, are now expanding their Client Projects Coordination team in their Limerick city centre EMEA head office & are looking to hire a dynamic, client focused individual to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly ambitious recent graduate to further develop their career & experience in a truly world-class, highly successful organisation so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key part of the European Client Services Group, the successful candidate will act as a key point of contact for corporate clients across the region & will cover duties such as supporting the on-boarding & set up of new clients, resolving delivery & service issues, preparing in-depth KPI & operational reports, monitor service level agreements against performance & assist management level colleagues in their projects & duties.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified in a relevant discipline.
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a customer/project focused role within a large corporate or multinational environment.
- Experience gained in the IT or technology services sector would be an advantage.
- Excellent communications & ability to build customer/client relationships.
- Strong ability in all MS Office tools.
This job is being offered as a permanent positing with salary of 23.5k but rising to 25k upon 6 months service. There is also an excellent benefits package of pension, health cover, life assurance & clear future progression opportunities for ambitious candidates.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061208657 / 0860279756 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com