Your role will include:
- Dealing with Life Insurance products for all European clients.
- Processing new applications and existing business claims and policy alterations.
- Review and respond to all customer queries received in writing or by phone in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer care to all customers.
- Production of high quality and accurate client documentation, in local languages in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a professional approach to all duties and maintain client confidentiality.
- Taking responsibility for any tasks performed for and on behalf of the department.
- Adhering to SLA and team targets and ensuring best practice with customers.
You must have:
- Third Level Degree
- Customer Focused
- Excellent communication (verbal & written)
- Excellent administration skills and must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- 1-2 years experience in a financial services company (especially insurance).
- Ability to work within an internationally diverse market place
- Ability to manage his/her time and to plan activities to effectively meet deadlines.
- High levels of motivation, with an ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
If this opportunity sound like something of interest please apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org