On behalf of my client, a global company with locations in Ireland we are working with them on a new opportunity for a Client Solutions Manager.
· You will be a product expert capable of assessing clinical trial protocols to determine the optimal solutions.
- Work closely with the broader business development team and Marketing to manage and progress referrals and collaborative opportunities.
- Work with potential and existing clients to convert referrals, expressions of interest, RFIs and associated RFPs into revenue.
- Explain and promote the company platform
- Demonstrate the platform – customized to the opportunity at hand and to the client’s needs
- Work with Proposals to prepare any resulting proposals, configured to the specific RFP
- Manage RFPs to conclusion, including handover to Operations and Contracts
- Work with Quality and IT to process resulting vendor qualification surveys and audits
- Educate the broader business development team on the company platform, including enhancements and new products
- Following successful RFPs, continue to support the client and cultivate future opportunities to build long term relationships and grow revenue.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience working in the clinical research sector with a strong understanding of clinical trial implementation
- Proven capability in managing client relationships in operational settings
- Third level degree or equivalent.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communicator and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure
- Strong decision-making ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
For full details and conversation email Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 2784701 / 087 6811990.
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL group. www.thornshaw.com