Location: Cypress, CA
Salary: $210,000 basic salary
Full benefits & 401k included
Cpl Physicians have recently partnered with a full-service early phase CRO for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industry who are currently in the market for a CA licensed Physician to serve as Clinical Investigator on their upcoming clinical trial programs. This is a great entry point into the industry and offers Physicians normal office hours in Cypress, CA. If already in the pharmaceutical industry it serves as a unique opportunity to develop your career in clinical research with a highly experienced team.
Working closely with the senior leadership team the Clinical Investigator - Physician will fulfil the role of Principal Investigator (PI) or Sub-Investigator (Sub-I) as the study dictates. The position is responsible for ensuring that the protocol is conducted to plan and according to all applicable regulations. The Physician will conduct clinical trials and provide oversight of subjects, clinical research staff and the management of data.
Responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for protecting the rights, safety, and welfare of all subjects
• Provide both emergent and non-emergent medical care to subjects
• Attend meetings related to the study, such as but not limited to:
o Pre-study Meetings, Site Initiation Visits, and Investigator meetings.
o Dose Strategy Meetings
o Safety Review/Dose Escalation Meetings
o Monitor/Sponsor meetings and Close-Out Visit Meetings
• Review and thoroughly understand all assigned protocols and study procedures
• Create a protocol synopsis with key relevant details of the protocol
• Provide training on all assigned protocols and study procedures
• Sign-off on the Delegation of Authority Log and delegating only those staff that are qualified and appropriately trained on the protocol
• Provide guidance to staff/recruitment and answer any protocol-related enrolment issues
• Responsible for discussing any medical or protocol-related issues with the medical monitor
• Current California License as a MD/DO
• Experience as a Clinical Investigator is preferred though not essential
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in the office
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary in the region of $200,000 - $210,000 plus a benefits package to include 401k and more
Contact/How to learn more:
To find out more information or apply, contact Jacob Burrows via email –
CPL Physicians is a specialist US based retained search and contingent staffing firm focusing exclusively on the recruitment of pharmaceutical physicians for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology firms, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.
For additional vacancies please click the link below: