Clinical Litigation Solicitor (12 month contract role)
Reporting to the Head of Clinical Litigation, and working as part of a close-knit team, duties will include:
- Manage a designated portfolio of clinical litigation and/or inquest files.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients.
- Provide advice on ancillary matters on request.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant areas of law and practice.
- Provide assistance and support to head of clinical litigation as appropriate.
- Such other duties as may be reasonably delegated from time to time
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in personal injuries litigation arising from clinical care.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team. Willingness to share knowledge, experience and expertise.
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete litigation in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01-5005983