Cpl Healthcare is seeking applications for the role of Clinical Nurse Manager 2, Night duty to join a committed multidisciplinary team in a dynamic mental health facility.
This is a Permanent, Part-Time/Job share night duty role, offering excellent career opportunities with a strong work/life balance.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic and energetic individual with a minimum of two years experience working as Clinical Nurse Manager 1 in mental health and will have an in-depth knowledge of the Mental Health Commission requirements, leadership, and governance.
Key responsibilities will involve strategic and operational development, coordination and management, ensuring that nursing service provision is delivered to the highest standard of treatment, and care and that safety is maintained.
To be considered for the role, the following criteria will apply:
- Be a Registered Psychiatric Nurse on the NMBI register
- Have a minimum of five years post-qualification experience, with at least 2 years in mental health.
- Must possess requisite knowledge and ability including a high suitability standard and clinical, managerial, leadership and administrative competencies.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the Mental Health Commission requirements.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of health, safety, and other statutory regulations affecting a healthcare organization.
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development at the appropriate level.
- Excellent people management experience and skills.
- Demonstrate ability to respond to and manage medical and psychiatric emergencies.
Detailed job description available on application.
For further details on the role, please contact Catherine Hoban on:
T: +353 21 4626138