Cpl Healthcare have an exciting job opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Manager in Co. Wexford. Ideal role for a nurses seeking to progress their career within Gerontology services/ older persons care.
The service requires a full-time Clinical Nurse Manager for their campus at Newtown Road, Wexford.
The campus consists of a long-term residential care unit which provides health and social care for 36 retired Sisters, and a separate convent building providing semi-independent living.
The Clinical Nurse Manager will provide professional and clinical leadership in the provision of person-centred care in a therapeutic and homely environment. The position supports the management structure in the overall governance of the campus.
Key responsibilities include coordinating and leading the implementation of safe and effective care in a long-term residential care setting and ensuring evidenced based standards of nursing care and quality are implemented.
The Clinical Nurse Manager will report to the Convent Manager.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of care of the older person, demonstrate competence in leading and managing a healthcare team and possess
a strong empathy with the work of the Congregation
- Registered on the Irish live register (NMBI) with active PIN.
- Excellent Leadership, Organisational and Communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a senior management team
- Sound decision making ability
- Ability to motivate self and others and work on own initiative
- Ability to work well and promote a team environment
- Results driven
Apply in Confidence;
Kelley Walsh – Cpl Healthcare
Ph: +353 864117886