Clinical Project Manager
Remote based - US Wide
Cpl Life Sciences are working with a specialist CRO who are in urgent need of additional support on a growing client base of projects. This position will be suitable for an experienced project or program manager who is seeking a new opportunity which is entirely remote.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Oversight of Global study sites
• Accountability for achieving study delivery milestones.
• Develop the research strategy for delivering a high-profile research study.
• Develop and maintain key strategic relationships
• Provide trial management advise at the planning and funding application stage.
• Risk management and monitoring plans.
• Ensure protocols are following in line with ethic, regulatory and data protection.
• Oversight of quality standards
• Trial timelines and budgets.
• Follow and guide trial protocols.
• Develop written procedures for trial processes.
• Work cross-functionally to ensure milestones are met with data managers, monitors, trial managers.
Key experience required:
• US or Global trial oversight
• Previous Project Management experience within a pharma, biotech or CRO setting.
• Self-motivated and fast learner
• Efficient time management
• Strong communication skills
If you are interested in the above position then please apply or send your CV to Jessica.Wheeler@cpl.com