Permanent - Remote
Accepting candidates across Europe
Salary: Up to £65,000 (D.O.E) or country equivalent + benefits
We are looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join a leading global CRO focused on delivering a unique and seamless approach to bring life-changing medicines to patients around the world. The company is offering varied and international experience giving employees a chance to grow within their career through a multitude of experience within their friendly, flexible and supportive culture.
In this role, you will be assigned complex phase II and III studies and be accountable for the delivery of all study milestones. For those who have previously mentored or line managed, there will be an opportunity to take on this responsibility in this role.
• Management of global studies
• Accountability for the delivery milestones.
• Develop and maintain key strategic relationships
• Risk management and monitoring plans.
• Ensure adherence to protocols according to regulatory/quality guidelines.
• Budget Management.
• Advise and implement procedures and processes.
• Work cross-functionally to ensure milestones are met with data managers, monitors, trial managers.
• Potential for line management depending on experience
• EU or Global trial management experience within a UK pharma, biotech or CRO
• Budget management experience
• Phase II + III experience in therapy areas including Oncology, Infectious Disease, Neurology, Respiratory
• Leadership/oversight of cross-functional teams
If this role is of interest, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Hanna.Poole@cpl.com or call 0118 952 2793 to discuss in more detail.