Location: Home based / Nationwide /Driving license essential
Remuneration: Salary up to £50k DOE plus up to £5,400k car allowance + bonus + additional benefits
One of our Global CRO’s currently has requirements for all levels of CRA’s. You will have the opportunity to work for a full service CRO that provides Phase I-IV Clinical trials offering successful outcomes and effective therapies through its scientific and thorough approach. Our client will offer carefully selected talent the opportunity to make a significant difference to many peoples lives through science and be part of a united team bringing new drugs to the pharmaceutical market.
• Life Sciences Degree
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Full driving license essential as you will be travelling 60-80% of the time.
Responsibilities will include:
• Must have full monitoring of commercial trials from site initiation to close out. Increase revenues and evolve assigned accounts.
• Ability to ensure sound documentation practices and communicating protocols according to SOP’s, GCP and regulatory needs.
• Ability to assess site patient recruitment, retention and propose improvements if necessary.
• Corroboration and analysis of adverse/serious adverse events, drugs that are given at the same time & corresponding illnesses to verify accurate data reporting in accordance with company protocols.
To find out more information or apply, contact Helen Aranyi on 07715 938611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org