Competitive hourly rate!
Are you an experienced Clinical Research Nurse or a nurse looking to make a move into Clinical Research? Clinical Professionals is working with a world renowned CRO who are looking for a part-time clinical research nurse with experience to help drive their early phases studies.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to work with a high level of
autonomy attending trial cases as well as being able to develop close relationships with key personnel within the company and at UK study centres.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Support patient randomisation process
- Screen the eligibility of potential study patients
- Distributes protocol information and research results to health care professionals Attend group cases in support of the UK multi-centre trial
- Assists in the development, input and maintenance of databases
- Act as liaison between study centres and the company
- Minimum 2 year as a nurse
- Must have an NMC qualification (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
- Confident and clear communication skills (written and verbal)
If you are interested in discussing this role further give me a call on 01189 594990 or email an updated CV and a convenient time to speak to email@example.com