Clinical Scientist Intern (Preclinical to Phase II) to join their team. This would a full time internship for 6 months.
The Role and Person: The full-time successful candidate will have the main responsibilities as follows:
• Support the multifaceted R&D team in delivering on preclinical and clinical studies including interacting with global outsourced CROs over a number of therapeutic areas.
• Detailed statistical analysis and review of all preclinical and clinical study results and presenting such data to the internal management team in a professional manner.
• Interacting with different aspects of the team including Regulatory, QA, CMC and Clinical.
• They will be responsible for delivering all tasks and projects in a timely and professional manner.
Ideal candidate will be; a dynamic individual, who is self-driven and capable of working on their own initiative in a start-up environment.
•PhD required (Ideally Biology.
• Experience and understanding of Preclinical Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics is vital.
• An understanding of clinical statistics is an advantage (SAS, MATLAB,GraphPad Prism, Excel)
• Post graduate course in statistics would be useful.
• Flair for scientific writing (protocols and reports) and be fully conversant with the use of EDC in clinical trials.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
• Has very broad background therapeutic knowledge.
• International and domestic travel may be required.
For more information and to apply for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. Www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671