Clinical Site Lead
A research-driven global biopharmaceutical company is looking to recruit a Clinical Site Lead due to recent growth. They are focused on discovering, creating, and supplying drugs within their therapeutic expertise including oncology, immunology and virology.
The purpose of the role will be to direct CRAs and drive the successful execution of clinical site management study deliverables. The post holder will be a study expert and provide monitoring expertise.
- Managing and overseeing day-to-day monitoring activities
- Supporting and managing database lock efforts
- Acting as the primary point of contact for CRAs for study and site questions
- Reviewing completed site feasibility questionnaires, and ensuring they adhere to monitoring plans
- Developing monitoring tools for trials
- Providing monitoring plan training and ongoing non-clinical CRA training
- Maintaining knowledge of ICH/GCP, regulatory requirements and SOPs
- Collaborating with the Global Site Management Lead to review study specific eCRFs, complete guidelines and protocol deviation specifications
- A degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience working within clinical trials
- Experience monitoring clinical trials
- Full life cycle exposure across a range of therapeutic areas
If you would like to hear more, please apply within or send your CV to Rhianna.firstname.lastname@example.org