Clinical Study Coordinator
2 month contract
£30,000-£37,000 per annum
CPL are urgently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Study Coordinator to help support an NHS trust with the organisation of a number of on-going studies. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute directly to NHS research within a clinical research facility and grow and develop on your existing skillset.
This position will involve working directly within the clinic sites and liaising with patients, offering support and advice.
- Updating and managing site files
- Managing the booking systems including making appointments and scheduling
- Contacting patients for upcoming and follow up appointments
- General admin i.e., photocopy, emails and meeting minutes
- Support the safe conduct of research to provide assurance that the rights, safety and wellbeing of research participants are protected
- Manage all aspects of trial co-ordination as a key member of the clinical research team
- Knowledge of medical research trials or university medical trials
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT and literacy skills
- Organisational skills
- Ideally worked within the NHS previously
- Microsoft Office proficiency
If you have experience with study coordination and you are available to support the NHS on this contract then please apply here or send your CV to [email protected].