£60,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Home Based (Currently a home-based position!)
We have an urgent requirement for a Clinical Study Managers to join an innovative and rapidly expanding Oxfordshire based biotech. You will be joining a small but growing company, who operate a flat structure and an inclusive working environment.
As a Clinical Project Manager you will be responsible for the successful delivery of global trials within agreed timelines and on budget. You will work on global trials working primarily on Immunology/Infectious disease therapy areas. You must have extensive vendor management, budget management and matrix management experience. Preference will be for established Clinical Project Managers that have led multiple regional/global studies.
- Management of regional/global phase I-III Immunology trials
- Matrix Management
- Vendor Management
- Delivery of trials within agreed timelines
- Previous experience working within a biotech/small pharma environment
- Management of regional/global trials
- Experience of working within a matrix environment
- Previous CRA experience preferred but not essential
If this role is of interest, or you would like to have an initial discussion about this role, please call George on 0118 959 4990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.