Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Clinical Support Officer in Mid-Leinster working to provide the highest quality of care to adults with intellectual disabilities in community residential setting.
To develop and deliver bespoke clinical supports, which assure the competence of healthcare professionals and support staff. To provide support, direction and training with regard to the operational requirements of organisations policy and procedures, across all aspects of our service users clinical support needs. To develop, deliver and/ or source training supports for community staff teams ensuring safe and holistic healthcare assessment process and clinical risk management strategies. To support the development and implementations of clinical compliance standards across all services including HIQA designated centres, home support, and adult services.
- Hold a degree / professional qualification relevant to this role - – i.e. ID Nursing, Psychology, Behavioral Support Specialist
- A demonstrable commitment to delivering person centred service services.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a disability service-related management post
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the disability sector
- Experience in management of regulated residential services for people with disabilities and ability to apply knowledge of best practice
- Detailed understanding of current policy and developments at national and sectoral level in relation to Social Care within disability services.
- Good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding requirements including Trust in Care, and Children’s First
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety and risk assessment and management
- Full, clean license
For list of key responsibilities or to apply, please contact Meigheann.Lyons@cplhealthcare.com or click apply now!!