Clinical Support Specialist – Orthopaedics
My client, a medical device company now have a new vacancy for a Clinical Support Specialist – with a special interest in Orthopaedics. Territory is the Munster Region, and the person can be available in all areas across Ireland.
You will join their experienced team which has been synonymous with competence in the operating room for over 150 years.
Role & Responsibilities:
• This is a clinical/educational and commercial role by organizing and facilitating educational/clinical advice to customers in an acute setting.
• Liaise on a clinical basis with prospective and existing customers to monitor clinical satisfaction and needs.
• Develop good clinical and business relationships with Regional Key Opinion Leaders.
• Promote and grow the key product range with relevant customers with a clinical need for the product, with a specific focus on hospitals.
• To develop the Orthopaedic product range and maximize opportunities for the product range.
• To deliver education and training on a group and individual basis.
• Attendance at exhibitions and conference both nationally and internationally as required.
• Candidates to have proven 2 year+ clinical experience within operating theatre.
• Nurse Advisor – RGN with a special interest in Orthopaedics or a candidate with a qualification to degree level (an advantage but not essential).
• Candidate will be required to provide Commercial support in the role – previous Commercial experience an advantage.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Exceptional listening skills, strong presentation and communication skills.
• Demonstrate effective time and management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written communication capabilities.
• Full driving licence.
• Full eligibility to work in Ireland.
For full details contact Tina on +353 1 2784701/0876811990 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL Group www.thornshaw.com