Salary: Up to £35,000 + Benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Trial Administrator to join a growing biotech in Oxford. This is an innovative company that is going through a sustained period of growth and are looking to add a new hire to their team urgently. The successful applicant will be joining a close-knit team who have a strong work ethic and provide a progressive work environment in which to excel.
This is a permanent, office based role located in Oxford Science Park. The successful applicant will ideally have a minimum of 12 months experience as a CTA working preferably within a CRO/Pharma/Biotech environment
• Preparing essential clinical trial documents
• Tracking, distributing and filing documents when they are returned
• Maintaining the electronic Sponsor Oversight File and/or the Trial Master File (TMF)
• Preparing and sending study materials to investigator sites
• Arranging investigator meetings
• Tracking and processing investigator site payments
• Managing trial supplies
• Facilitating coordination of ethics, country-specific regulatory and research and development (R&D) submissions
• Initial composition of Investigator Site File (ISF)
• Minimum 12 months CTA experience within commercial trials
• Experience of TMF/eTMF maintenance
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Life Science Degree
If this role is of interest, please feel free to send your cv to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call George on 01189594990 to discuss further.
* PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current lockdown restrictions, this role will be fully home-based until early 2021. Once it is safe to return, this will be an office based role!