Clinical Trial Lead
Berkshire – can be remote
Salary/Package: circa £65,000, car allowance, annual bonus, pension, healthcare/dental
An established, family owned, global pharmaceutical company with expertise in Oncology, Immunology, CNS, paediatrics and CNS are looking for a Clinical Trial Lead to join their clinical operations team due to continual growth.
This exiting position is being offered on a permanent, full time basis. This role is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team, where you will be accountable for the operational management (planning, setting up, conducting and reporting) of international clinical trials around the world. You will also have the ability to grow a team below you and take on line management responsibilities in the future.
• Take lead in the development of core trial documents (e.g. Clinical Trial Protocol, Integrated Quality Risk Management Plan), and Patient facing documents
• Create trial deadlines and ensure they are met
• Ensure appropriate training is provided for the running of trials
• Use External Service Providers (ESP) when necessary and correctly identify and select ESPs in collaboration with relevant internal stakeholders and oversees vendor services
• Develop and maintain relationships internally and externally on both a global and regional level
• Partner with other BI functions to support integration and Trial Management topics across the organization
• Life sciences degree – MSc or PhD
• Minimum 4 years global project management
• Experience within paediatrics, dermatology, oncology, CNS and immunology would be advantageous
• Understanding of regulations (MHRA, FDA, EMA and PMDA)
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to Hanna.Poole@cpl.com or call 0118 952 2793 for more information.