Salary: Up to £70,000
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday, Share Options, 2-3 days' home working flexibility
My client is an established but growing biotech who focus on the development of Oncology drugs to support cancer patients around the world. They have a global presence with their company HQ in the US. Due to growth within the company, they are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager (Regional Lead) to join their team on a permanent basis as part of a global Oncology study.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Vendor management
• Oversight of study teams
• Being responsible for start-up activities
• Attending, coordinating and presenting at investigator meetings
• Training and mentoring new members of the team
• Negotiating budgets and contracts
• Experience leading EU or global studies
• A degree within a life sciences discipline
• Experience working within a biotech, CRO or pharma company
Alongside the benefits offered, you will have the opportunity to work in a small, collaborative team who like to retain a 'family feel' in order to produce a productive working environment. The company also offer flexible hours including an early Friday finish.
If this sounds like the role for you, I want to hear from you! Please send your CV to Rhianna.email@example.com or apply within!