On behalf of my client, I am currently recruiting for a Clinical Trials Specialist for a full time, permanent position.
This role is focused on providing clinical expertise to the delivery of projects. The Clinical Trial Specialist (CTS) will typically work within a multifunctional team to deliver projects and will be responsible for the clinical accuracy of each project. They are also responsible for assisting in the definition stage of projects.
The ability to communicate effectively with sponsors and explain clinical information to the project team is paramount to the successful completion of the role.
Essential Position Functions:
• Attend (chair if requested) internal team meetings throughout each project
• Attend and actively participate in client meetings
• Analysis of all documentation (protocol, manuals, etc.) for each project to determine critical points to be included in the training and supporting tools.
• Provide a detailed handover to the Instructional Designer and other team members to enable them to develop the content for the modules and tools
• Technical review of all content created by the team
• Responsible for the technical accuracy of all content
• Review and implementation of client comments
• Provide continuous clinical support to the team
• Act as main point of contact for all clinical queries
• Work with Project Manager and Operations team to ensure that projects are completed according to agreed specifications
• Prepare and complete a specification document for Patient Scheduling tool for each project
• Creation and review of department documentation and SOPs as needed
• Minimum of 2 years in the clinical trial industry preferably in a CRA, data management, or medical writing position
• BSc (Life Sciences) or RGN preferred
• Knowledge of clinical trial services (eCRFs, IXRS, Central Laboratory, etc.) an advantage
• Aware of professional/clinical trial industry standards, in particular excellent knowledge of ICH GCP required
For full details contact email@example.com or call Tina at 01 278 4671
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL group. www.thornshaw.com