Full Time | Permanent | Office & Work from Home
This role is registered with a Global Pharma company who have dedicated their research efforts to develop safe and effective therapies, considering the perspectives of patients, their families and the global community.
To coordinate and ensure on-time and compliant completion of clinical trial deliverables, including:
IMP packaging labelling and distribution. Being fully accountable for the overall on-time delivery of quality clinical supplies.
- Work with the study team with guidance to interpret study requirements
- Develop and review project documentation
- Assist with set-up and management of clinical supply functionality
- Manage project timelines to required dates for deliverables
- Develop workload priorities for supervisory review and agreement.
- Expert knowledge in the applications and implication of cGMp, cGLP, cGDP and ICH
This job does work across several functions, representing and planning many coordinated efforts, working as an individual contributor, internally leading projects and ensure on-time delivery and also working with vendors and external process improvements.
- Competitive Salary plus Benefits (including bonus, pension, life insurance)
- Flexibility to Work from Home and in the Office.
- Working with colleagues in USA and APAC.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- 2.5 years’ experience working in Clinical Operations -or- Clinical Supplies.
- Knowledge of Regulations and general industry SOPs governing clinical supplies.
- Managing interpersonal relationships within a professional environment.
- Ability to work semi-autonomously with strong organizational, prioritization and analytical skills