Location: South West, Office based preferred, will consider 2- 3 days per week home working
Remuneration: Salary up to £30k, 30 days holiday (plus bank hols) private healthcare, + additional benefits
One of our Global Pharmaceutical Clients are currently looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Administrator to support their Clinical Operations team across the business. Our client is dedicated in developing and producing high quality therapeutics to help long term conditions. We are looking for cover imminently for this position due to the strong pipeline within the business they are expecting to be extremely business.
• Qualified Administrator, Scientific knowledge essential.
• Experience with eTMF and essential documents.
• Must have previous experience of working in Clinical Operations with knowledge of computer applications.
• Organised with the ability to meet strict timelines.
Responsibilities will include:
• You will be responsible the Trial Master Files (TMFs), ensuring they are regularly updated and fully completed for the Clinical Operations Project Managers.
• Ability to support clinical operations across the company, you will be responsible for making sure that Clinical Development objectives are achieved across the business.
• Set up and updating study records on public registries and completion of results records as required.
• Assist with PM and monitoring of clinical studies which will include collaborating with monitors, study sites, CRO’s, Vendors, laboratories, and other vendors for study related requirements.
• Ability to organise internal & external meetings.
To find out more information or apply, contact Helen Aranyi on 07715 938611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org