An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trials Supply Manager to come in and assist the Supply Chain team with the Clinical Supplies at a Global Bio-Tech.
Location: Uxbridge - remote working for now however expected to go into the office when able to do so
Rate: £33 - £44 per hour
Duration: 12 months
• Collaborating with internal and external Customers and Service Providers, including but not limited to Clinical Research and Development, Global Study Management and Monitoring (GSMM), Project Management, BMS Affiliates, Medical Affairs (MA), Regulatory, CMC, QA, Packaging Vendors, CRO’s, IRT Organizations, and Global Clinical Supply Chain Functional Operations to ensure all needs are met.
• Working with teams for optimal use of the investigational material supply chain to achieve study and corporate goals.
• Identifying and supporting strategies for continuous improvement and departmental and/or inter-departmental projects.
• Co-creating clinical and development timelines and directly responsible for communicating timelines and investigational product strategies to Study Teams as well as cross-functional teams.
• Proactively defining, planning, and communicating clinical supply strategy in support of global clinical studies, as well as monitoring and reacting to unforeseen clinical demand changes.
• Developing supply forecasts through evaluation of the clinical development plan and protocol analysis.
• Collaborating with Global Clinical Supply Chain functions and external Vendors on the package design and label development for investigational product to meet all protocol and regulatory requirements.
• Monitoring long-term inventory and allocation strategies considering drug recertification, country specific regulatory requirements, international drug shipment and overall demand.
• Performing analytical assessments of drug utilization as it pertains to current forecasts versus inventories and creating product orders as needed.
• Working with third party vendors to ensure the timely, efficient, high quality, cost effective execution of all outsourced clinical supply activities.
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Moderate / Strong knowledge of the global drug development process and global regulatory requirements.
• Proficient and strong analytical skills.
• Proficient and strong Project management skills.
• Strong knowledge of Forecasting and Planning and proficient knowledge of related areas, i.e. Manufacturing, Packaging & Labelling, IRT, Logistics, Quality, Stability, etc.
• Proficient knowledge of import / export requirements.
• Proficient/Strong knowledge of IRT and CTMS systems.
• Proficient / Strong knowledge of industry technology.
Please apply by sending your CV’s to email@example.com