Cpl are looking for candidates who are committed to supporting people with disabilities and their families, in a person centred, community based, socially inclusive manner in accordance with our core values and ethos and underpinned by quality, best practice, and research.
Interviews taking place January 2021
- NMBI Registration- RNID essential
- Management Qualification – Essential (Level 6 or above)
- Full Clean Driving Licence - Essential
- Have at least 3 years experience in a management or supervisory role
- Have detailed knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations, as well as the Health Act 2007
- Have detailed knowledge of understanding the role of the person in charge in line with the Health Act 2007
- Have the ability to practice safely and effectively, fulfilling his/her professional responsibility within his/her scope of practice
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Committed to working with families, advocates and MDT members
- Have a proven track record in managing change.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have experience of supporting people to integrate into their community.
- Have excellent computer skills.
Phone: 00353 87 407 8773