Cpl are looking for candidates who are committed to supporting people with disabilities and their families, in a person centred, community based, socially inclusive manner in accordance with our core values and ethos and underpinned by quality, best practice, and research.
Interviews taking place December 2020
- NMBI Registration- RNID essential
- Management Qualification – Essential
- Full Clean Driving Licence - Essential
- Have at least 4 years experience of working in the area of Intellectual Disability including leading and managing a team, resources and delivering services.
- Be familiar with the New Directions policy and its implementation.
- Committed to working with families, advocates and MDT members
- Have a proven track record in managing change.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have experience of supporting people to integrate into their community.
- Have excellent computer skills.
Phone: 00353 87 407 8773